go*
Jettisoned to the center of the storm
And I'm thinking I'd prefer not to be rescued

i am
23111992
3Masquerade'07
trombonist! :D
wonderwall! :D
OAC QM Dept '07 :D
QM Instru '07
HOHODUNNO! :D
crabbykid! :D
ECHOnerd '06 :D
HBingbong! :D
Shin's family- toe! :D
Lalaland- Foreign Affairs! :D
Pebble!
COMMUNIST dept! :D

apparently i'm very noisy.


okto.
small cardboard boxes
medium cardboard boxes
big cardboard boxes
packing tape

tag me.



links.
aizah
alicia
amirah
aqila
amirah
BingBong
cathlin
dalila
deborah
dionne
evelyn
fatmah
hannah T
hannah L
hannah T
hweeyin
hui Jun
jaanani
jessica a
jessica w
jialing
jolene
jolyn t
jolyn w
karchian
khairiah
layeng
ling yu
lichu
livia
madeline
nadzirah
paulina
peishi
rasyiqah
samantha
sangeeta
shangyu
tanya
tiffany
tracey
vanessa
xinlin
xinyi
xinyi
yee ting
yingsi
yuting
zhaoming
zhiYin


xanga#2
Xanga#3
xanga#1


x
skin by heroine
1
__ Wednesday, August 15



Broken
This fragile thing now
And I can't
I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't
I can't give you a reason

Made my mistakes
Let you down
And I can't
I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't
I can't get up when you're gone

And something's breaking up
I feel like giving up
I won't walk out until you know

i feel like such a letdown, being kicked out of my own department.
i'm sorry for screwing up oac, all the mistakes and getting kicked out of QM.
i feel like such a failure.
and i never expected that the last time i locked up the alumni room would have come and passed so soon.
all the times spent inside, never expecting goodbye so soon, and always looking for reasons to open the room again.
i still remember the storecheck numbers and that mixture of smells and masking tape labels and all those TABLES we had to draw and insane hours where we were all panicking together.
22 red, 27 blue, 38 orange, 44 compasses, 12 bottles of nutella, 30 gas stoves, 1 box each of kindling and punks, 1 box of chalk, 14 bottles of acriflavine, 2 longer tongs and the countless making tape and markers.

i miss the alumni room already.
i wish i didnt have to keep wishing my leaders were still here.
we're all feeling terrible, even if some of us dont show it.
growing to love being in the dept and obsessing over our dept stuff,
only to switch depts suddenly

bittersweet smiles at those memories.
like all the labelling and the dumb things we'd say

someone who nonsensed about how little toilet rolls there were left
someone who loved burning things and preparing for campfires
someone who obsessed over finding the perfect chalk and planning games
someone who obsessed over where her mobile first aid kits were
someone who got soaked in the rain holding umbrellas for campers with me
someone who memorised her debriefs and taught orienteering best
someone who was the best at suanning others and our photographer
someone who made others' backs ache from carrying her heaviest boxes

the storechecks where we counted and packed endlessly and occasionally digressed
the mass convos where people would rubbish, panic, discuss and have slow reactions
the outings where we made a lot of noise and had fun
if only i could turn back time, i'd have lived each moment sweeter and fuller, knowing it would be the last.
all those memories of our depts, but
this is not the end of our journeys
rather it's the beginning of another new journey
but we'll need time to get over this. a lot of time.
We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future

We'll be the most random group of people, but that's all okay.
Cause we're still wonderwalls (:

We'll get through it all TOGETHER
and there for each other every step of the way
Cause that's what wonderwalls do.
With you by my side
I will fight and defend. We'll protect each other from bullies! HAHA

sunny/rainy

eXTReMe Tracker